[ntp:questions] Using ntpd with custom clock

Kennedy, Paul P.Kennedy at fugro.com.au
Wed Oct 17 10:10:36 UTC 2012

Hi, Apologies if I upset you.  I responded as I wish to provide
assistance, but either I do not really understand the question or the
question is rather too vague (for me at least).  A little more detail
may well generate rich returns from some pretty experienced folks (for
free).  I believe that is called a conversation.  Quite popular in the
old days.  In my experience, keeping the conversation friendly usually
gets a better outcome.

regards
pk