[ntp:questions] Motorola Oncore GPS as Stratum 1 source

Richard B. Gilbert rgilbert88 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 20 02:01:52 UTC 2012

On 10/19/2012 2:56 PM, E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the
BlackLists wrote:
> Rick Jones wrote:> Richard B. Gilbert <rgilbert88 at comcast.net> wrote:
>>> I suppose there's no hope of getting Microsoft to fix
>>>   Office?
>>
>> I suspect that Office automagically wraps long lines
>>   when displaying messages, meaning that in an "Office"
>>   context there is nothing perceived to be broken.
>
> I'm certain there is a sending message format option to
>   wrap lines there somewhere.

It may be so but, from time to time, someone posts something with 400
characters and NO <carriage-return> or "new line"!

It may be that Microsoft <something> can render these lines but not all
of us can afford Microsoft<mumble> to read mail, news and/or other text
nor should we have to!