[ntp:questions] Motorola Oncore GPS as Stratum 1 source

Terje Mathisen "terje.mathisen at tmsw.no" at ntp.org
Sat Oct 20 13:16:19 UTC 2012

Rob wrote:
> David Woolley <david at ex.djwhome.demon.invalid> wrote:
>> Rob wrote:
>>

>>> Maybe Thunderbird can do it as well, when you enable it somewhere.
>>
>> Thunderbird wraps for sending and has error recovery for viewing, but
>> displays original text as written, and places initial ">"s on that
>> basis, when composing a reply.
>
> That sounds like a bug or limitation, maybe you can fix it.

If Thunderbird is like the other Mozilla programs (I use SeaMonkey) it
has a key combination (Alt-E W(rap)) which will reflow all quoted text
when I'm about to write a reply and discover that the sender used
something more or less braindead to compose it.

This also fixes the case where too many layers of quoting have indented
the original post too far.

Terje

--
- <Terje.Mathisen at tmsw.no>