[ntp:questions] What is the NTP recovery time from 16s step in GPS server?

Rob nomail at example.com
Wed Oct 31 19:25:20 UTC 2012

I think it does not look bad and should basically work.
Maybe someone with more Raspberry experience can suggest what to
do.

As mentioned, it is possible to remove the /etc/init.d/gpsd and
start gpsd as a hotplug action, but I have no forther detail
about that.   You could see if you can locate the gpsd.rules and
gpsd.hotplug files somewhere on the system or get them from the
git repository:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gpsd.git/tree/?id=release-3.7

Then put the .rules file in /etc/udev/rules.d and the gpsd.hotplug
in /lib/udev and see if it gets fired up when you plugin the
serial adapter.