[ntp:questions] using ntp ips for redundant sync times

Mon Sep 10 19:29:14 UTC 2012

kms wrote:> i use symmetricom S300 NTP server,
>  and when my antenna is unreachable my clients cant
>  update their time, at my web interface
>  at tab NTP->config some ntp IPs are define
>  for redundant and their BURST is set to iburst but
>  it didnt get update from them.
>
> port 123 udp is available from my ntp server to those ips.
>
> how should i use this feature?

Sounds more like a product specific I'd ask Symmetricom?

What is in those redundant defined IPs?
 Are they reachable and serving time from those IPs?

  will be added to the BlackLists.