[ntp:questions] Testing throughput in NTP servers

Fri Sep 14 19:22:14 UTC 2012

On 9/14/2012 11:57 AM, Ulf Samuelsson wrote:
> The NTP server we will be testing will be connected
>  to a Cesium clock providing a 1pps pulse...
> I want to check if this system can handle DDoS attacks,
>  and bad packets.
> This will be done in a lab environment, possibly
>  point-to-point from the test machine, to the server...

I think I've seen some data on the University of Wisconsin
 unintentional ntp DDOS, as well as some other occurrences;
  IIRC, the upstream pipe was as much or more of a issue,
   than anything else.

  will be added to the BlackLists.