[ntp:questions] My Love For My Son Jesus

Martin Musatov marty.musatov at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 16:20:30 UTC 2012

Our Heavenly Father says,
"The Love through this Gift of My Life to human life, is a Love
comparable to the one I just described. In the Creation of human life,
I blessed it with an inward understanding of its closeness to Who I
Am, What I Am, thus giving to human lives the ability to speak to Me
at all times."

REVELATION DELIVERED  BY GOD
JULY 24,2004 AT 12:20 P.M.

ALL CREDIT AND GLORY GIVE TO GOD.

OUR HEAVENLY FATHER

"I am your Heavenly Father. I smile as I speak My next Words. The
little one I use is so close to Me he speaks to Me as he would to his
parents at another time."

The Love through this Gift of My Life to human life, is a Love
comparable to the one I just described. In the Creation of human life,
I blessed it with an inward understanding of its closeness to Who I
Am, What I Am, thus giving to human lives the ability to speak to Me
at all times."

"I will speak to you only a short while this time, but I felt it would
be a nice thing for some to read about. Though your eyes only see what
they physically see , always remember, My Love for human life was in
My Creation of it, through the Soul I instilled in it at a given
time."