[ntp:questions] Two issues updating FreeBSD 8.2 with portmaster

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Sun Sep 30 05:13:03 UTC 2012

On 29/09/2012 10:43, David Taylor wrote:
[]
> Many thanks, Ron.  I tried portmaster automake, but got nowhere, so I've
> sent you a private e-mail.

Update: I trid to update to FreeBSD 8.3, which seemed to work, and ntpq
-c rv showed 8.3 once, but then it reverted to 8.2 and I'm not sure why.
  However, as part of the process I must have updated some of the
components needed for portmaster to work properly with NTP, and I have
now been able to do the update.  So there's no need for further help (at
the moment).

Thanks for your offer in any case.
--
Cheers,