[ntp:questions] NTP with GPS and RTC

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Sat Apr 27 19:27:35 UTC 2013

 	Hello All ,

On Sat, 27 Apr 2013, Mischanko, Edward T wrote:
> I think Harlan may have a valid point here.
>
>> For some, "better" may mean "My clock frequency is stable and I am
>> tracking the middle of the clique" as opposed to "I am tighty latched
>> to the server I am currently listening to."

 	My opinion would be ,  My local systems (Workstations, other servers,...

 	"I am tighty latched to the server(s) I am currently listening to."

 	and the server I am latched to ...

 	"Who's clock frequency is stable and is tracking the middle of the clique"

 	Does that make sense ?  I hope it does .

 		Hth ,  JimL