[ntp:questions] Failure modes on Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Tue Aug 13 21:07:03 UTC 2013

On 13/08/2013 21:23, Danny Mayer wrote:
[]
> All binaries need to be built together with the same versions. You
> should not be mixing binaries.
>
> Danny

Thanks, Danny.  Perhaps,ideally, but in that case, why are the SSL
sources not in the distributed NTP source files?

When people may have different SSL DLLs, which may be shared with other
software, a multi-use .EXE is a solution which works well.  I'm happy
providing .EXE files, as are those who use them, I would be less happy
providing potentially shared DLLs which could break other software if
overwritten.
--
Cheers,
David