[ntp:questions] Start of new GPS 1024 week epoch

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Fri Aug 16 03:37:55 UTC 2013

On 15/08/2013 20:18, Magnus Danielson wrote:
[]
> I do not mention a 500 week period. I mention a 1024 week period with
> various phases, 500, 512 and obviously 729 (wrapped this Sunday as we
> went into week 1753).

OK, swap period with phase.

>> Judging by some reports here, people may be using NTP more than 10
>> years old.  Does this fix cause a problem in that case?
> Not really. This problem is "common mode" to recent and 10 year old NTPs.
>
> Cheers,
> Magnus

I was thinking that is the windows was "only" 10 years from compile
date, using an older NTP might be an issue, although it would need to be
10 years from the first NTP from the fix date, and that hasn't yet been
release (AIUI) as it's still in the development branch.

Good to know that the problem is n#being addressed.
--
Cheers,
David