[ntp:questions] NTP to multiple networks via one interface.

Charles Elliott elliott.ch at verizon.net
Fri Dec 13 11:31:22 UTC 2013

I don't know much about VMs and nothing about xenserver, so beware of free
advice.  Here are three suggestions off the top of my head.

1. Would it be possible to have NTPD broadcast on both networks, x.x.75.x
and x.x.75.x?

2. Under Windows it appears to be possible to bridge connections on a dual
homed host.  Can xenserver bridge the two networks 75 and 69?

3. In a book on Java and networking the author offered an example of a
"repeater" written in Java.  All the program did, as I recall, was listen on
one interface and retransmit some packets to another interface.  I tried it,
and it worked.  I could try to find that book again, if it would help.