[ntp:questions] better rate limiting against amplification attacks?

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.org
Sat Dec 28 12:06:52 UTC 2013

David Taylor writes:

> The next version must be quite close to release.  Perhaps Harlan could
> remind any of us who need chasing for critical patches to complete our work?

http://support.ntp.org/Dev/ReleaseSchedule has a link to the list of
blockers for 4.2.8.

Offhand, the ones I'm focusing on are the autogen/documentation issues,
2522, 2187, and 2177.

The other ones I'd really like help with.  I definitely want to see the
network-related bugs fixed and 2367.  I'd like to see some study done on
2016.  I'm game to let the other ones slide.