[ntp:questions] OT: Meinberg's Time Server Monitor V1.04 needs an update for the "pool" directive

Martin Burnicki martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Fri Feb 1 10:35:41 UTC 2013

David,

David Taylor wrote:
> Meinberg's Time Server Monitor V1.04 needs an update for the "pool"
> directive, which currently shows as "unknown clock type".  1.04 reports
> itself as the most recent version.
>
> (I did send an e-mail to the indicated support address
> {support at time-server-monitor.com}, but it was rejected as user unknown,
> hence the OT post here.).

The tool has been written by one of my colleagues here at Meinberg who
had also installed a web forum and support email address under the
domain time-server-monitor.com.

However, at last this forum was full of spam only, so the web site was
shut down, and the domain time-server-monitor.com now points to the
international Meinberg web page where you can also download the NTP time
server monitor.

You can send support requests simply to support at meinberg.de, or to
ntp-support at meinberg.de.

I'll see if there's a chance to redirect the old email address
support at time-server-monitor.com to one of those mentioned above.

Anyway, I've now forwarded your request to my colleagur who maintains
that software.

Regards,

Martin
--