[ntp:questions] OT: Meinberg's Time Server Monitor V1.04 needs an update for the "pool" directive

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Fri Feb 1 11:10:51 UTC 2013

On 01/02/2013 10:35, Martin Burnicki wrote:
> David,
>
> David Taylor wrote:
>> Meinberg's Time Server Monitor V1.04 needs an update for the "pool"
>> directive, which currently shows as "unknown clock type".  1.04 reports
>> itself as the most recent version.
>>
>> (I did send an e-mail to the indicated support address
>> {support at time-server-monitor.com}, but it was rejected as user unknown,
>> hence the OT post here.).
>
> The tool has been written by one of my colleagues here at Meinberg who
> had also installed a web forum and support email address under the
> domain time-server-monitor.com.
>
> However, at last this forum was full of spam only, so the web site was
> shut down, and the domain time-server-monitor.com now points to the
> international Meinberg web page where you can also download the NTP time
> server monitor.
>
> You can send support requests simply to support at meinberg.de, or to
> ntp-support at meinberg.de.
>
> I'll see if there's a chance to redirect the old email address
> support at time-server-monitor.com to one of those mentioned above.
>
> Anyway, I've now forwarded your request to my colleagur who maintains
> that software.
>

> Regards,
>
> Martin

Thanks, Martin.  I saw it wasn't your name or Heiko's on the support
e-mail address, so I thought it best to try the "official" route.
Thanks forwarding.

I did also look for the forum without success, but I really don't like
those Web forums in any case.  A moderated Yahoo group may be a better
possibility - or one where where you set "New members are moderated" so
that most spam is stopped.
--
Cheers,
David