[ntp:questions] NTP NMEA driver

Mischanko, Edward T Edward.Mischanko at arcelormittal.com
Fri Feb 15 21:43:46 UTC 2013

You seem to not like Garmin, as you are quick to cut down the brand.
What brand and model GPS do you use and recommend for time synchronization?
I never found firmware updates to be an issue; at least they have continuing
 support for their product.  I'm not real impressed with the manufacturer
 support of the Sure Electronics GPS.

Regards,
Ed