[ntp:questions] NTP NMEA driver

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Sat Feb 16 08:21:32 UTC 2013

On 15/02/2013 21:18, unruh wrote:
[]
> It is also not an issue if you do not buy Garmin. But so what? If you
> buy old stock it is an issue. You CAN fix it as you say, but you must
> fix it. It is like saying that if you buy a car whose wheels fall off,
> it is not an issue if you fix it the problem. True, but it IS an issue
> if you have to fix something before it is useable.

Non-issue, Bill.  Even if you buy a new Windows PC (or likely Linux
system), one of the first things you will be asked to do it to update
the software.  Same may apply to a new camera, especially a very recent
model.  It's a fact of life these days.

What evidence do you have that there are /any/ non-fixed GPS 18x LVCs
still available at retail?  None, I suspect.  Drop this now, and let's
get back to NTP, please.
--
Cheers,
David