[ntp:questions] NTP NMEA driver

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Sat Feb 16 08:15:51 UTC 2013

On 15/02/2013 21:30, Mischanko, Edward T wrote:
> Version 3.80 of the firmware is available from Garmin here:
>
> http://www8.garmin.com/support/collection.jsp?product=010-00321-31
>
> I usually run the current firmware unless it's contradicted by a bug of some sort.

Yes, I try and do that as well.  Many thanks for the heads-up, Edward -
I missed that update.  As it happens, I might not bother this time as
the unit is working perfectly, and the updates don't affect the things I
use, but I have downloaded the firmware and updater just in case!

Good to see Garmin still providing firmware updates.
--
Cheers,
David