[ntp:questions] Looking Terje Mathisen's NMEA-MTK.exe

Ralph Aichinger ralph at pangea.at
Sat Jan 5 16:32:02 UTC 2013

Hello!

I've googled around quite a bit, but did not find a place
to download Terje's utility to configure the Sure Electronics
GPS (my PPS and NMEA are both marked as falsetickers, so the
first thin I want to try is remove the lots of useless sentences
sent every second).

It is really hard to google up that stuff als there are literally
hundreds of scraped Usenet postings polluting the sensible results.

TIA
/ralph -- email is also valid just in case