[ntp:questions] Loopstats jitter field mostly zero?

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Tue Jan 8 11:27:46 UTC 2013

On 08/01/2013 05:17, Mischanko, Edward T wrote:
> The question may be what is unique about the raspberry pi and the version of Linux that you are running?  I don't see this symptom on my Soekris Net4501 with FreeBSD 8.2.  Can you run FreeBSD on a raspberry pi?
>
> Regards,
> Ed

Ed, I don't know about FreeBSD - likely you can run it on the Raspberry
Pi, but has the required GPIO-pin PPS driver been ported?  It would take
a lot of effort for me to try and install FreeBSD /if/ the required
driver is available.  If it isn't, there's not a lot of point in putting
FreeBSD on the card.
--
Cheers,
David