[ntp:questions] X2 assert and clear events (PPS) on LInux with sure GPS Board

thelastromantic at live.fr thelastromantic at live.fr
Wed Jan 9 07:37:21 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks, it seems to work.

So, i just need nanoseconds precision with this 1pps on my localhost,
don't need NTP or other.

I've have compiled succefully compiled my program with timepps.h,
and i want to create a nanoseconds chronometer between each 1PPS.
What function should i use from timepps.h code ?

Another solution : i've modeed ppstest, and i settimeofday to "0" each PPS,
but the accuracy of settimeofday() seems to be bad, and i want just change the seconds to "0" on my local PC without change HH.MM and date. juste change the seconds to "0" for each PPS/seconds

Sorry for my bad english