[ntp:questions] PPS only configuration

Mischanko, Edward T Edward.Mischanko at arcelormittal.com
Fri Jan 18 21:24:55 UTC 2013

Microsoft Outlook supports > well and line length is configurable to any length you want when mailing in plain text mode.  My newsfeed program at home, Microsoft Live Mail, I have yet to figure out how to configure it for > or line length.  If you know of a free newsreader program for Windows that works well, please recommend it and I will try it out.

Regards,
Ed