[ntp:questions] PPS only configuration

unruh unruh at invalid.ca
Sat Jan 19 17:12:45 UTC 2013

On 2013-01-19, David Taylor <david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid> wrote:
> On 19/01/2013 00:25, Mischanko, Edward T wrote:
>> Unruh,
>>
>> I knew I could count on you for a smart @#$ comment that really doesn't belong here.
>>
>> Ed
> It was completely not called for and completely unhelpful, I agree.

Mischanko posts a long post with a single line, saying he wants help in
finding a news poster which will break lines for him. He has one.  Himself.
It is entirely possible to put in line breaks manually, which I,
sarcastically I admit, pointed out to him. Not putting in line breaks is
NOT primarily a news posting problem. It is a user problem.
The posting program can certainly help and I had not objection to
his asking about such (although it is certainly OT). But the will to
do so is what is really needed, which he showed a total lack of.