[ntp:questions] pps breaks when nmea is enabled for ntpd

Doug Calvert dfc-list at douglasfcalvert.net
Sun Jun 16 07:54:01 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 3:06 AM, David Taylor
<david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid> wrote:
> On 16/06/2013 07:35, Doug Calvert wrote:
>> Instructions for gmail:
>>
>> http://blog.jgc.org/2013/01/the-greatest-google-mail-feature-you.html
>

> Thanks for bottom-posting, Doug.  You are actually using a gateway to a
> Usenet newsgroup, that's where I'm seeing your messages, so any "gmail"
> conventions may not be applicable.  I find it easier to follow text from
> question to answer, rather than the other way round, but I do try and cut as
> much as possible from the material I'm quoting so that comment and response
> both fit on one screen, with no need to scroll.

I'm sorry david, I should have given more context. My post was for
anyone using gmail wondering about top/bottom posting. I am guilty of
top posting occasionally however I get just as irked as the next
veteran when I see others doing so, so I know how you feel.

Consider my gmail instructions a thank you for being so helpful to all
the people that ask questions on this list.