[ntp:questions] System status word not accessible via libntpq?

Matija Buskovic matija.buskovic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 01:46:02 UTC 2013

Hi,

I noticed that too,

res = doquery(CTL_OP_READVAR, associd, 0, 0, NULL, &rstatus,
		      &dsize, &datap);

only datap is copied in resultbuf

so maybe you can format rstatus to string and and memcpy it.
Something like (its ugly)

  sprintf(fstatus,"status=%x, ",rstatus);
  memcpy(resultbuf, fstatus, 13);
  memcpy(&(resultbuf[13]), datap, dsize);