[ntp:questions] Offset is always increasing

Riccardo Castellani ric.castellani at alice.it
Thu May 23 19:03:52 UTC 2013

My thought this NTP architecture :
- n.1 server Linux (both on public and on private network) and It contains
n. 4 NTP servers having stratum 1. This server gives time only to following
servers:
- n.3 server blade HP-UX where each server points to NTP server Linux. These
3 servers give time to clients

Client configuration contains always these 3 servers so I have redundance;
I'd like to avoid to present my 3 servers directly on public network because
they host db and other services.
My Linux server has no problems and its time clock is all right.