[ntp:questions] client configuration: it's sufficient 3 servers ?

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.org
Fri May 24 22:30:20 UTC 2013

The NTP FAQ pages are massively out of date.

As soon as Network Time Foundation has enough money to pay somebody to
work on the support wiki content and the FAQ stuff it will get done:

If we get any volunteers to work on this it will get done that way too,
but so far nobody new has volunteered to work on it and the current
volunteers have a HUGE pile of things to do.

So if you want to help volunteer, let me know.

And if you want to get *paid* to work on this, get NTF more members so
NTF has adequate funds, and if you have the skills and "deliverability"
to do the work NTF will pay you to do the work.
--
Harlan Stenn <stenn at ntp.org>