[ntp:questions] Raspberry Pi stratum-1 NTP server without soldering....

unruh unruh at invalid.ca
Fri Nov 1 16:41:33 UTC 2013

Please do not use googlegroups to answer netnews posts. As you may be
able to notice below, google inserts a blank line after every quoted
line. Thus originally there was a single blank line between "For
those who..." and "http://www...." and between that an "--" Now there
are three. Originally there were no blank lines between "--" and
"Cheers," and now there is one. If you reply to this they there will be
7 between "For those.." and "http:" and "--" and three between "--" and
"Cheers," etc. And there will be one blank line between each of the
lines in my post. Google is an idiot in their handling of google groups.

Note that while it is possible that google in its display to you does
not show those blank lines ( and thus does not show the blank line
before "Note.." above, be assured that it does insert those blank lines.