[ntp:questions] Fw: Authenticated ntp server

Danny Mayer mayer at ntp.org
Tue Nov 19 01:33:11 UTC 2013

On 11/18/2013 8:12 AM, Shreyas Ambokar wrote:
> Dear Team,
>
> We are using pool.ntp.org as ntp server for environment.
> We would like to avail the authenticated ntp services to connect to the
> ntp server.
> Kindly provide us the security key for ntp server.

If you need authentication then you will need to go to someone who
provides such a service. I doubt that any of the pool servers are set up
to provide it. The pool servers are at no cost to you but if you want
authentication you will probably have to pay for it.

In any case this is the wrong mailing list for pool servers. It's the
right place to ask about authentication.

> Regards
> Shreyas Ambokar
> and any attachments. Thank you

Sorry but this is a public mailing list. It's already been copied,
archived and made publicly available through all of the search engines
available. You don't get to make such disclaimers or restrictions here
and in any case they have no effect. If you didn't send the message to
the correct recipients then it's your fault and you have no right to
impose any obligations on anyone who may receive it or otherwise see it.

Danny