[ntp:questions] Is there something with greater detail on "interface" besides the manpage?

Rick Jones rick.jones2 at hp.com
Tue Nov 19 20:00:23 UTC 2013

Danny Mayer <mayer at pdmconsulting.net> wrote:
> > You can specify 14.15.16.0/24 for example to specify an address on a
> > particular subnet. Does that help?

It might. I'll speak with some of the operations people and ask them.

> I didn't answer your original question. Try here:
> https://support.ntp.org/bin/view/Dev/ListenOn

Thanks.  For what it is worth, Firefox (25.0 via Ubuntu) seems to be
displeased with the certificate(s) there.  Under "Technical Details"
it gives:

    support.ntp.org uses an invalid security certificate.
    The certificate is not trusted because no issuer chain was provided.
    (Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

I went ahead and added an exception, but thought I'd pass that along.

rick jones
--
the road to hell is paved with business decisions...
feel free to post, OR email to rick.jones2 in hp.com  but NOT BOTH...