[ntp:questions] Is there something with greater detail on "interface" besides the manpage?

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Thu Nov 21 00:37:06 UTC 2013

  From: E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
          <Null at BlackList.Anitech-Systems.invalid>

I might have sent this by private mail, but the sender is both stating
they will ignore replies and being anonymous.

Two comments:

1) I think it's impolite to threaten people with blacklisting by
replying to a message in the conventional way.  it's not reasonable to
push work onto strangers, even if one is being helpful rather than
asking for help.

2) Most mailng lists require mail to come from a subscriber for spam
filtering.  So this sort of stance seems irregular.  Were I running the
mailinglist, I wouldn't approve mail with a non-functional sender
address.