[ntp:questions] status information after ntpd -q

David Woolley david at ex.djwhome.demon.invalid
Tue Feb 11 21:50:29 UTC 2014

On 11/02/14 08:42, joeri delvoy wrote:
> system info:
> Linux rtuserver 2.6.32 #21 Fri Apr 6 11:50:35 CEST 2012 armv5tejl unknown
>
> and i don't think these header files matter, because they do not exist on my Ubuntu PC either , and there the compiled code works just fine.

They do matter.  If nonexistent.h exists this test will fail:

   # OK, works on sane cases.  Now check whether nonexistent headers
   # can be detected and how.

I imagine that the result will be an abort of the configure.

If the other file is present, it will assume you are running on Minix,
which is not true in your case.

   ac_fn_c_check_header_mongrel "$LINENO" "minix/config.h"
"ac_cv_header_minix_config_h" "$ac_includes_default"
if test "x$ac_cv_header_minix_config_h" = xyes; then :
   MINIX=yes