[ntp:questions] Checking pool membership?

Rick Jones rick.jones2 at hp.com
Wed Feb 12 22:25:24 UTC 2014

Is there a direct/straightforward way to check if a given IP is a
member of one of the NTP pools?  In particular I am curious to know if
69.65.40.29 is in a pool.  While doing some other work, I saw an ICMP
Destination Unreachable, port unreachable message from that IP go by,
for 123/udp.

thanks,

rick jones
--
I don't interest myself in "why." I think more often in terms of
"when," sometimes "where;" always "how much."  - Joubert