[ntp:questions] Remote access to http based service

jtrick77 at gmail.com jtrick77 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 01:37:55 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am looking for some way to poll a synced stratum 2 NTP server over an http connection every hour or so to obtain the current time in milliseconds.  Is anyone aware of someone offering this service?  I know that network latency will offset the accuracy of the resulting value and that setting up an actual NTP client would be much more ideal, but if I can find someone providing an http interface it would be sufficient for my purposes.  Thanks in advance!