[ntp:questions] ACTS Modem mode not working in -dev ?

Brandon Applegate brandon at burn.net
Mon Feb 24 11:45:22 UTC 2014

Wow, I'm guessing this is the culprit ?

diff /root/ntp-4.2.6p5/ntpd/refclock_acts.c /root/ntp-dev-4.2.7p423/ntpd/refclock_acts.c

144,145c149,150
< #define MODE_AUTO     0       /* automatic mode */
< #define MODE_BACKUP   1       /* backup mode */
---
> #define MODE_BACKUP   0       /* backup mode */
> #define MODE_AUTO     1       /* automatic mode */

Brandon Applegate - CCIE 10273
PGP Key fingerprint:
830B 4802 1DD4 F4F9 63FE  B966 C0A7 189E 9EC0 3A74
"SH1-0151.  This is the serial number, of our orbital gun."