[ntp:questions] Embedded solutions

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Wed Jul 9 05:24:06 UTC 2014

On 08/07/2014 19:14, Paul wrote:
[]
> The previous version let you monitor the GPS data stream and I monitor
> time performance indirectly e.g. using ntpdate. Since it doesn't
> actually run NTP typical NTP status and management is irrelevant.

I have to disagree with you there.  As I understand, it is an NTP server
and therefore I expect it to behave just like any other NTP server so
that identical management tools can be used.  One of the strengths of
NTP is the cross-platform management - I run NTP on Windows, Linux and
FreeBSD and having one set of management tools is a great benefit.

--
Cheers,
David