[ntp:questions] [help]how to configure ntp in a private network

John Wang john.wang.wjq at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 01:17:16 UTC 2014

On Wednesday, July 16, 2014 10:12:03 PM UTC+8, Jason wrote:
> John,
>
> I think this page explain orphan mode and configuration the best:

Json,

Let me take for the granted that the "John" in this orphan reply is referring to me ;-). since I just asked a similar question yesterday(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.protocols.time.ntp/xbHC6Qt-yVE)

I've ever come across the page you mentioned, but not read it very carefully. I will crack on it once more.

Thanks
John