[ntp:questions] Meinberg Configuration Help

boostinbadger at gmail.com boostinbadger at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 22:43:59 UTC 2014

My NTP server is part of the pool project and appears to be running fine.  Comcast contacted me about a month ago to let me know that my NTP server was infected with a bot.  I checked and everything seems to be ok.  I re-enabled my server about a week ago and I received another phone call last week concerning security on my network.

I contacted Ask and he said that it was not a bot but an issue with my server allowing management requests.  I asked Ask how to properly configure my Meinberg client to not allow management requests because I understand that they can be problematic.  I know the config for ntpd but I am not sure of the proper syntax for Meinberg.  Can someone provide me with that info?