[ntp:questions] Help with cross-compiling NTP for the Raspberry Pi requested

Mike George mgeorge at tuffmail.us
Sat Mar 8 23:11:34 UTC 2014

David:

The configure script checks to see if you have the necessary
dependencies for the options you have
chosen.  If not, it sets the option to "no".  You should see it reported
in the messages.
Of course the compile will also work, just without the option you
requested.

I think there was also a kernel header file it was looking for but I
don't recall the name.

Thanks for writing up your procedure.  I am in the process of setting up
a similar environment now.

Mike