[ntp:questions] IEEE 1588 (PTP) at the nanosecond level?

Wed Mar 19 17:51:37 UTC 2014

Martin Burnicki wrote:
> Magnus Danielson wrote:
>> Indeed. If you read the right article from 1990 you
>>  also know you can do it on L1 C/A only by monitoring
>>  both code and carrier phase, as their ionospheric
>>  effect have opposite signs.
>
> That's interesting, and I didn't know about this.
>
> Do you have a pointer to this article?

<http://www.navipedia.net/index.php/Code-Carrier_Divergence_Effect>
<http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA497270>
<http://www.academia.edu/457163/Ionosphere_Effect_Mitigation_for_Single-frequency_Precise_Point_Positioning>