[ntp:questions] USTiming.org and Certichron sites out for a week

toddglassey at gmail.com toddglassey at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 16:08:31 UTC 2014

On Saturday, February 22, 2014 9:19:51 AM UTC-8, Brian Inglis wrote:
> Anyone know why USTiming.org and Certichron sites have been down for the last week?
>
> Nothing relevant mentioned on Google or any lists.
>
> Wondered if they might have been blocked as a reflector of recent DDoS attacks?
>
> --
>
> Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis

The Certichron DNS servers got a DDoS attack against them. We apologize - please use the native time server addresses until they are replaced later this week.

If you need to contact us about these - try my tglassey at certichron.com or todd at perseustelecom address to get to me. or Hostmaster at certichron.com to get to all of the support team.

Again this WILL be resolved post haste.

Todd Glassey - USTiming.ORG