[ntp:questions] Meinberg M200 remote monitoring

lars at larsdebruin.net lars at larsdebruin.net
Mon May 26 22:01:04 UTC 2014

Hi!

I am looking for a good method to monitor my Meinberg M200 GPS unit.
I think SNMP would be the best, but i could not find the exact OID's for NTP offset, jitter etc.
Meinberg delivered the MIB files on the USB stick but i cannot find it through the maze of OID's.

I would like to poll the NTP server and then make an RRD and then plot an image on my webpage with the statistics.

If anybody has an RRD template, don't hesitate to send it to me :)