[ntp:questions] 2xGPS and 4x peers setup - disturbed by 5th and 6th peer

Fri Oct 31 22:16:03 UTC 2014

ardi wrote:
> the problem is would like to exclude these annoying time
>  sources via configuring ntp.conf on my 4 peers correctly.

Please Explain, this still doesn't make sense.

> I have thought the server is sets priority according to lines in ntp.conf.

No, that is not at all how it works.

 Mumble ... something about NTP byzantine generals ...

<http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/book.html>

<http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/html/warp.html>
* <http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/html/select.html>
* <http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/html/cluster.html>