[ntp:questions] ntp-4.2.6p5

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.org
Thu Sep 4 00:50:21 UTC 2014

Steve Clark writes:
> Anyone know when the 4.2.8 is to be released?

There are several bugs blocking 4.2.8.  While I'm OK letting some of
them slide, there are a few I'd really like to see get fixed.

We're working on them as best we can.

The good news is that the latest release of GNU AutoGen fixes several
issues that were blocking progress on documentation.

Having more volunteers work on these would make this go faster.

Having more folks financially support Network Time Foundation so we
could pay people to work on these issues would make this go faster.

We aso need more sysadmin help - again, that will either come from
volunteers or paid staff (once NTF has budget for this).
--
Harlan Stenn <stenn at ntp.org>