[ntp:questions] Questions from people whose return address is gmail, googlemail, Yahoo, etc.

Paul tik-tok at bodosom.net
Sun Sep 7 16:08:59 UTC 2014

On Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 8:21 AM, Charles Elliott
<charles.elliott316 at comcast.net> wrote:
> Some day, is it going to be important to
> ISIS to have accurate time to coordinate a massive strike on
> the electric, railroad, or bridge infrastructure in some
> Western country?

To charles.elliott316 at comcast.net, assuming this isn't a troll, no.

However despite the previously expressed somewhat fringe views from
elliott.ch at verizon and elliott.ch at comcast the message at hand seems
odd.  E.g. why is it the only message I've seen (admittedly a quick
look) that is double spaced and from charles.elliott316 at comcast.net?
The concepts and proposals are so completely absurd that I suspect a
prank.