[ntp:questions] PPS + Win2008R2-64 bit

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Tue Sep 9 09:05:45 UTC 2014

On 09/09/2014 07:57, David Woolley wrote:
> On 09/09/14 06:46, valizadeh65 at gmail.com wrote:
>> 1-Is the "not digitally signed" normal in screenshots 3??
>
> Almost certainly.  There is a cost in being able to create digital
> signatures acceptable to Microsoft.

Strangely, David, I see the same, and yet this is using the driver which
Meinberg have digitally signed.  I recall at the time comparing the
signed and unsigned versions, and seeing better performance with the
signed one (i.e. it was being used).

Perhaps we need to visit this topic once again, or perhaps Windows
Server is more fussy than my consumer versions of Windows 7 and 8.

--
Cheers,
David