[ntp:questions] NTP 4.2.8 for Windows, not branded

William Unruh unruh at invalid.ca
Sat Jan 10 00:19:41 UTC 2015

On 2015-01-09, trackeroftime at gmail.com <trackeroftime at gmail.com> wrote:
>> What do you mean "It is branded?" And why is that a problem?
>
> Hello William,
>
> 1. The installer is branded:
> http://www.satsignal.eu/ntp/setup.html

I still have no idea what you are talking about. Meinberg, a company,
makes available for free a version of ntp compiled to run on Windows.
What is branded about that?

> 2. The installer makes a lot of things. I need pure final and stable ntp.

Again I have no idea what you are talking about. "makes a lot of
things". Like what?
It installs ntpd onto your windows computer. That was what you said you
wanted.
I do not know what a "pure final and stable" means either.

Nothing in life is "final", especially not software. ntpd is about as
stable a product as you can get. Are there bugs? Possibly.