[ntp:questions] NTP Autokey - who is actively using it?

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Thu Jan 15 22:13:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 01/15/2015 03:06 AM, Harlan Stenn wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out if anybody is actively using autokey, in a
> production deployment.
>
> If you are, please let me know - I have some questions for you.

We use it to pull leap-second info off the NTP servers.

It took some effort to get it running, and well, it hasn't been painless
but we now got the process debugged anyway.

Did the authkey-less distribution of leap-second info ever got
implemented? I do know there was an I-D essentially interprenting the
existing RFCs in such a way.

What kind of questions do you have?

Cheers,
Magnus