[ntp:questions] NTP-PPS standalone operation: How to ignore network interface changes?

Joachim Fabini Joachim.Fabini at tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jun 12 09:54:02 UTC 2015

The straight-forward solution that you propose was the one that I tried
first. Unfortunately it does not work.

But we might have found one (the?) solution: Build ntp from sources and
replace the line
#define HAS_ROUTING_SOCKET 1
by
#undef HAS_ROUTING_SOCKET
in configure.h (_after_ running configure with appropriate parameters,
that you need for PPS-support anyhow). Then build and install.

At least the one system that we have tested until now performs as expected.
thanks
Joachim