stenn at ntp.org
Fri Mar 6 09:01:17 UTC 2015
There are a number of patches that are in 4.3.x that will go in to
4.2.8p2 as soon as I have some feedback that they are working as
Need a bit more work:
* [Bug 2757] Quiet compiler warnings.
* [Bug 2759] Expose nonvolatile/clk_wander_threshold to ntpq.
* [Bug 2771] nonvolatile value is documented in wrong units.
Waiting for verification:
* [Bug 1960] setsockopt IPV6_MULTICAST_IF: Invalid argument.
* [Bug 2728] See if C99-style structure initialization works.
* [Bug 2747] Upgrade libevent to 2.1.5-beta.
* [Bug 2773] Early leap announcement from Palisade/Thunderbolt
* [Bug 2749] ntp/lib/NTP/Util.pm needs update for ntpq -w, IPv6, .POOL.
* [Bug 2751] jitter.h has stale copies of l_fp macros.
* [Bug 2756] ntpd hangs in startup with gcc 3.3.5 on ARM.
* [Bug 2766] ntp-keygen output files should not be world-readable.
* [Bug 2767] ntp-keygen -M should symlink to ntp.keys.
* [Bug 2775] ntp-keygen.c fails to compile under Windows.
* [Bug 2783] Quiet autoconf warnings about missing AC_LANG_SOURCE.
Anything you can do to help verify whether or not at least those middle
4 bugs are working will be appreciated.
Harlan Stenn <stenn at ntp.org>
http://networktimefoundation.org - be a member!
More information about the questions